Wednesday 13 May 2009

My Life

Hi I´m Betzabe Montt Riquelme, I´m 21 years old. I am a student of veterinary medicine at the university of chile.

This is my first blogger and  that in spite of the computers from the university were not helping me, and against all odds I finally could do it  xD.

 

I love animals. And I hope in the future, I can make something to impruve the law and their rights can be respect.

 

I like to play football, but now I cannot play, because I have a lesion on my right leg. And all was for not taking all the milk!!. Also, I like to see movies, listen to music, eat, sleep,  But what I like most is going out with my friends and have fun ... healthy of course ...

7 comments:

  1. becsii!!!
    what are you doing the next saturday????
    I know your answer,you will join me in a party.

    have a nice day
    regards


    bye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello¡¡
    how are you?
    I just wanted to say hi¡¡¡

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi becsi mu!!


    i like snail too!!! :)

    i hope that you are fine...
    Is very sad it of your knee... :(
    take care!

    reggards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! classmate,how are you?I am very tired for all the test and now I am study for the economy test it is terrible XD bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becsi!!! jajajja


    I need to speak with you over our lives!!!
    you know... ja!

    I hope that you are resting in this moment.

    A kiss

    see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi betza!!

    How is your leg?
    you have to take care in order that you return to play.

    reggards

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! betzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    how are you leg? i hope that fine you and your leg! always remember the famous sing!
    you know!
    jajajaja
    see you later!

    ReplyDelete